More Than Red Ink
Proofreading is a necessary evil that separates your written documents and web content from the rest.
- Quality Work
Proofreading & Editing Services
People view your writing as your voice, and use it to evaluate your level of intelligence, work ethic, and ability. Grammatical and punctuation errors, typos, and misspellings do not reflect well upon you, and may prevent people from absorbing the content of your document.
Alphabetix’s proofreading and editing services include review for:
· Grammar, punctuation, and usage
· Spelling, typographic errors, and formatting
We proofread and edit all nature of documents, such as:
· Web content: web pages, blogs, e-zines, and emails
· Business content: marketing materials, letters, corporate communications, and press releases
· Academic content: dissertations, theses, essays, and papers
· Creative content: manuscripts, plays, novels, and short stories
Academic Editing and Proofreading Service
We provide English language proofreading and editing services for undergraduate, graduate, and international students and educators.
Using the required format (APA, MLA, ASA, etc.) for your documents, we will edit essays, dissertations, theses, term papers, conference proposals, academic articles and books, instructional handbooks, curricula vitae, grant proposals, and technical reports.
Our service includes review of the following:
· Grammar issues, including run-on sentences, comma splices, fragments, verb tense and agreement, etc.
· Punctuation and capitalization
· Quotation, citation, and works cited formatting according to whichever style guide you specify
· Style, tone, and diction
· Organization and paragraph and sentence structure
· Content evaluation, such as strength of ideas, weakness in logic
For Serious Writers
Alphabetix offers manuscript editing and consultation to serious writers looking to develop their manuscript or ready it for publication. Alphabetix ensures that your novel, memoir, screenplay, or collection of poems, short stories, or essays will be ready for publication.
Our manuscript editing and consultation includes:
· Comprehensive analysis of the manuscript with detailed notes
· Suggestions on theme, structure, plot, dialogue, character, and tone of the manuscript
· Recommendation on genre and potential audience for possible publication
Manuscript editing and consultation benefits
An unpolished manuscript won’t be considered seriously. We prepare your manuscript for publication, ensuring clean grammar, structure, and formatting. We also provide feedback to help you develop strong characters, themes, plot, and dialogue.
At Alphabetix, we are committed to providing you with the highest quality proofreading services. You may not be able to find errors in your own writing and while spell check can help you find obvious misspellings, it cannot help you distinguish between there and their or to and too. We find the errors in your writing and can make those distinctions.
The result is an error-free, professional document.
Alphabetix proofreading services are wallet-friendly. Use our quote request form to receive a price and time estimate. Typically we charge $0.02 a word, with a $20 minimum price for all proofreading and editing.